Sep 28, 2015
Reasons for rebellion
- False prophets
- Unwilling to pay Zakah
- Dislike of central authority
- Not fully invested in Islam
- Abu Bakr's five step plan
1. Protect Medina and hold out until Usamah returns with army
2. When Usamah returns divide the army and send them to different parts of Arabian Peninsula
Sep 21, 2015
Welcome to a new season of the Islamic History Podcast. In this season, we're going to cover the first 100 years of history after Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death.
We will discuss the last days of the Prophet's life as well as the election of Abu Bakr to be his successor. Additionally, we will also see how the Wars of...